When it comes to internet speed, your router is the key player that helps you stay connected to the internet with all your smart devices. Your router needs to be as good as your internet connection to handle the ISP speed and give you the same without losing any data packets while you are on your home WiFi network. Modern WiFi uses IEE 802.11ax which is the new standard that provides more than 1.4 times of WiFi 5 speed.
There are more factors to count when you are upgrading your router to the latest and greatest. You need to factor in the coverage area, stories, walls, etc. of your home and decide whether to go with a stand-alone WiFi Router or a Whole Home WiFi Mesh network.
Check out below the best seller Top Ten WiFi Routers available on Amazon.
- Amazon eero Mesh WiFi System
- Amazon eero Pro 6 Tri-Band Mesh WiFi System
- TP-Link Deco x20 Mesh WiFi System
- TP-Link Deco x S4 Mesh WiFi System
- Google WiFi Mesh System
- TP-Link Deco x60 WiFi 6 Mesh WiFi system
- Google Nest WiFi Router (2nd Generation)
- Netgear Orbi Tri-Band Whole Home Mesh WiFi
- Asus Zen WiFi 6 Whole Home Tri-Band System
- Linksys Vlop Home Mesh Router WiFi system
This list is created factoring in the Amazon reviews, household area size, and budget affordability of a general user. Your needs may be unique and for that, we strongly advise individuals to look for all product specifications and choose the suitable router as per your needs. We decided on these top ten routers to give an idea about the product and a direct Amazon link.